Thursday, December 13, 2012

Chrysanthemum Tea Drink

Appearance

The can is not bad. It's floral and pretty. The logo is well matched to the background. I don't have much opinion. It would probably be better in a bottle.

Appearance Score

5/10 No vast opinion of it.

Taste

The taste isn't bad. I wasn't expecting anything good at all. "Chrysanthemum tea" just sounds gross. But it's actually pretty good. It tastes like a nice english tea. The sweeteness is wonderfully executed. It's not overly sweet, and it has a very clean taste. My only issue is that it has a tad to much aftertaste, though no where near that of conventional soda. It's still odd to drink things from cans that aren't carbonated though. I think I would drink it again.

Taste Score

6/10 I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment