Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Aloe Drink

Aloe is an African plant with large fleshy leaves. The leaves are used in many applications, specifically known for their soothing topical qualities. The drink itself does not appear that appetizing. It definitely looks like I will be drinking leaf juice.

Appearance

Mmm leaf juice

The bottle is large, green square and plastic. Loses points for plastic bottle.I don't mind the label. It's simple and honest.


A
Korean Flavored

Appearance Score

4/10 Unremarkable


Taste

It's actually excellent. It's has a great flavor. It's non carbonated, which actually works in its favor. It's a bit thicker, more syrupy feel to it. There is Aloe pulp in it that feels awesome. It's like drinking little minnows. That is a terrible analogy. I'm sorry. Just trust me, it's great.

Never get the image out of your head
It has a great sweetness and it's really refreshing overall.

Taste Score

8/10 No joke, I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment