Tuesday, May 24, 2016

La Nostra Aranciata

My friend brought me this soda back from italy, because she was traveling there with her family and also is a lovely person. I'm not sure how to differentiat between the brand, or the flavor as it is all in Italian so the title of this post is my best guess. This is the orange flavor of the soda, I also had a lemon flavor that was equally tasty.

Appearance


The soda has a lovely orange color. The label is plain and packed with text in italian. Its a humble label and one can catch the drift of what to expect even if you don't speak the language. 

Taste

This soda, plain and simple is lovely. The carbonation is subtle and fills your mouth pleasantly. The soda is sweet, but not syrupy. The orange is gentle and not too tart. It tastes like oranges perfectly rippened and picked off the tree and then distilled down to they're essence. Its like refined nostalgia for the orange drinks I was served as a child at school or off a childs menu. I could easily imagine being served this while on a sunny dining patio in the italian country side.

Taste Score

8/10. Pitch perfect. If you can find it, purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment