Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fentamins Curiosity Cola

I'm slowly working my way to completion of all the Fentamins sodas. Today I'm trying the Curiosity Cola. I am not a big fan of cola. It tastes like medicine to me and I rarely, if ever, drink it voluntarily. What I'm saying is, in the coke vs. pepsi debate, I am firmly on the side of neither. But it's Fentamins, so it has to be good, right?

Appearance

 

I feel like me scoring the appearance of Fentamins sodas is completely redundant at this point. They're all in the same bottle! So, as usual, the bottle is gorgeous and classic and blah blah blah.

Appearance Score

9/10, no one is surprised.

Taste

This is a tough one. It smells like a more mature version of Coca Cola. It tastes like an authentic cola. Like if cola went back to it's "hand crafted" roots and was made with simple and high quality ingredients. This is what it would taste like. I promise I'm not a fentamins shill. It's refreshing. It's sweet, but well balanced. But I'm just not a fan of cola. So I didn't love it. But if you like cola, this is an excellent example.

Taste Score

5/10?

No comments:

Post a Comment