Thursday, March 13, 2014

MacFuddy The Distinctively Strong Pepper Elixir



Appearance

I was tickled by the label. It's modeled off of 19 century apothecary snake oil labels. It's very aware of itself. The label is full of flavor text and nice decorations. The label claims "infused with luck: 12oz for 24 hours of favorable outcomes" and "cures timidness and satisfies the daring". This is a really cute design.

Appearance Score

7/10

Taste

This is a more complex Dr. Pepper, basically. It's very creamy, with hints of chocolate and fruit and darkness and wood and anise. I didn't like it at first but the more I drank, the more I enjoyed it. It really grew on me and was relatively delicious. The chocolate notes were really interesting though. Overall, I would recommend it.

Taste Score

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment